Sunday 19 February 2012

The days are longer thankfully as there is lots to do!

A busy week just passed. The launch of Number 10 restaurant in Halesworth. We also had a great meal at the restaurant on Valentines. Sam and the team made us feel welcome and the food was fantastic.

We installed a server and backup systems at Anglian Wealth Management. Ian and the team can now have automatic backup data to hard drive and to an external data server that we are providing for them.

I have just had a great weekend. A lie in (or two) a couple of nice walks, one of which allowed me to see 5 follow deer cross our path a hundred feet ahead of us. Sometimes it nice to live in the country. Also visited family for a nice meal on Sunday, thanks Mum!

Next week will be busy, I have a magazine website that I am integrating my content management system into. It has live RSS news and weather and I decided the BBC would be best to supply this.

Also we have a network hard drive to install for Tick Solutions on Monday, plus a backup solution. Martin supplied an excellent multifunctional desk chair for our office, I don't think my posture has ever been better than is it now!

Appaloosa Women's Wear in Halesworth is relocating and rebranding. Phil and Claire are going to Southwold and the new shop will be called BOOtique! New website coming soon.

Thanks to Nadia Cenci who asked me to build the Confidently Smart Network website as part of the Red Dune £1 for 1 week website offer. You can now buy "Understanding Social Media Marketing" online on the website and the entire site cost £49 per year.

Also this week is a bumper week for networking. Office Drinks in Diss and Norwich and 4Networking breakfasts in Bury and Norwich. We had a good breakfast meeting last week at Diss at the Angel Cafe. We meet every two weeks, next is Thursday 1st March at 8am. Contact me if you want to join the team for a networking opportunity or sign up at the 4Networking website.

Oh and I nearly forgot the multi wireless network for a local Doctor which needs to be fitted this week.

Phew - looking forward to the weekend already to catch up on my sleep with a couple of lie ins!

No comments:

Post a Comment